Here it is only 8:40am and I am thinking about giving up on the day.
I'm stressed out yet my vacation officially started on Thursday when I got off of work.
What the hell world? Did I need more shit to deal with?
So, yeah, Friday night the refrigerator seemed not to be working as well, and yesterday it was confirmed, it is basically dead. The freezer isn't frozen, and the fridge side is barely chilled. Thus, now I need to shell out like $1,300 to get a new refrigerator!
For Pete's sake - I am putting money into getting the house repaired all over the frinkin' place:
- $145 a week to a handyman doing all the work
- $1000 to the local hardware store of all the supplies
- $1600 on replacing the hot tub
- No numbers yet on how much the paint is going to cost to paint the entire outside of the house and garage/barn
- No numbers yet on a new roof - thinking $5,000
- No numbers yet on hiring an exterminator to make sure the house is bug free and all the wood is safe
- No numbers yet on staining and sealing the deck
AND NOW - a new refrigerator! Seriously?
I am just sick and tired of this shit. I'm not made of money, and even though I saved for this stuff, all the unexpected crap my handyman keeps finding is starting to really get to me.
My vacation is basically f***ked and I am giving up and going to bed.
Oh, and did I mention that right before I started writing I got up to get a glass of water to take my morning Levothyroxin and slammed the pinky toe of my right foot into our library door? Yeah, let's hope that's not broken.
OH, and yeah, double great - I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and Kyle needs to go to Wichita for his final orthodontist appointment tomorrow - wee!
Not a happy camper right now. Today is not the day to ask me for ANYTHING!